Monday, February 28, 2011

Recommended Recipes for Chef Michael Smith

Blueberry Shortcake with Sour Cream Biscuits and Honeyed Cream
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Dessert/Berries/recipe.html?dishid=8669

Broccoli and Potato Soup
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Soup/Cheese/recipe.html?dishid=8038

Caesar Salad with Lemon Parmesan Dressing
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Appetizer/Cheese/recipe.html?dishid=6450

Note: I use three large garlic cloves. A spoonful here means a large/soup size spoon.

Bread Machine Bread
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Side/Rice-Grain/recipe.html?dishid=8672

Butterscotch Popcorn
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Eggs-Dairy/recipe.html?dishid=7978

Cheddar Biscuits
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Cheese/recipe.html?dishid=7979
Note: I used white cheddar as I prefer it, these went really fast!

Chocolate Molten Cakes - These are the ones we're all raving about.
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Dessert/Chocolate/recipe.html?dishid=8011
Note: I made chocolate and caramel sauces for this and homemade cream instead of the coffee cream. If you wish to have those recipes let me know.

Country Inn Pancakes
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Side/Berries/recipe.html?dishid=6445
Note: These are so good, especially with the blueberries, however, the amount of butter makes them quite unhealthy. Btw, 8 ounces of butter is one cup.

Frozen Butter Biscuits
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Eggs-Dairy/recipe.html?dishid=6419

Honey Roast Turkey
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Main/Poultry/recipe.html?dishid=6900
Note: Instead of honey you can use brown sugar. I used sea salt. I have to say, it had the best taste and was the most moist turkey I've cooked so far.

Little Vanilla Cakes
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Dessert/Chocolate/recipe.html?dishid=8019
Note: These won't last long especially if you pair them with strawberries. They are amazing!

Roast Chicken with Apples and Rosemary
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Main/Chicken/recipe.html?dishid=8630
Note: I use Mott's Hot Spiced Cider - Red Delicious Flavour and mix it with one cup of water....I add the whole cup to the recipe.

Tomato Onion Tart
http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/Appetizer/Cheese/recipe.html?dishid=8611
Note: This is really good when you pair it with the Ceasar Salad Recipe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment